Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Pink Album

I got the new P!nk album when it came out on Tuesday. I am a huge fan of hers, even though I didn't like her first album. This new album is different than her previous one, in that most of the songs are lower tempo. Just about all of the songs deal with her divorce, which has apparently hit her hard. If you have ever had a broken heart, you will completely identify with these songs. I love it when artist can use thier talent to express their feelings, even if it means being public about it. If you like P!nk, you should get this album because even if it is a little less upbeat, it still rocks. If you have never listened to P!nk before, you might like this album more than the previous ones because it is more subdued. I like her because she is a tough, independant woman, who doesn't take anything from anyone. However, this new album shows that there is a softer side of her just like all of the rest of us females.
I can't wait to work out to this album tomorrow!

No comments: